Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Delicious

I have set up my account in Delicious "jacksonwd". I have bookmarked four sites.

The video introducing it was fun and it peaked my interest in this product.

I can see the convenience of having the sites all in one place. And also being able to access my bookmarks no matter what computer. I can now access my favorites from home. Also, using the tags to access them is great, especially if you have a lot of them. I plan on adding to the list on a regular basis.

Being able to share and see what other people have bookmarked is fun too. It will be a learning experience to explore new sites. I think I will be using this on a regular basis.

I have added butterflyvertigo to my network. It's fun to see what Melissa has bookmarked.

No comments:

Post a Comment